Get To Know Blattner Better At Upcoming Career Fairs.
Blattner is honored to help power the renewable energy professionals of the future!
One of the ways for us to meet with students and share what makes working in wind and solar power construction at Blattner Company, Blattner Energy and DH Blattner & Sons so rewarding is by attending college career fairs around the country.
We take great pride that every watt of our energy empowers industry and innovation, comfort and conservation, family and friends. What powers us is beyond a number—it's the infinite ways we enrich lives and build a better world for future generations.
Blattner is currently seeking Field Construction Coordinators, Site Safety Coordinators, Electrical Field Construction Coordinators and internships for our wind and solar energy sites throughout the United States. Start an impactful career in the renewable energy industry where you’ll create a positive impact on the future.
In the spring of 2023, we will be attending the following college career fairs:
- January 30 – University of North Dakota
- February 6 – University of Wisconsin-Madison
- February 7 – Iowa State University
- February 7 – South Dakota School of Mines & Technology
- February 8 – North Dakota State University
- February 9 – South Dakota State University
- February 10 – Kent State University
- February 15 – Texas Tech University
- February 15 – Oregon State University
- February 16 – Bradley University
- February 16 – Minnesota State-Mankato
- February 21 – University of Texas-Tyler
- February 21 – Kennesaw State University
- February 23 – Texas State University
- March 1 – Montana State University
- March 2 – Keene State College
- March 21 – Texas State Technical College
- March 23 – Slippery Rock University
We can’t wait to meet you in person! Make sure to view all of our open field positions.
You can also learn more about Blattner Energy careers by clicking below.