Building a sustainable future.
Empowering future generations to flourish.
Stewards of the environment.
Steps toward sustainability.
Our commitment to safety and quality.
From the ground up.
In July 2009, our corporate office building received LEED® Platinum Certification by the U.S. Green Building Council, the highest designation available to buildings demonstrating energy efficiency and sustainability. Some of the building’s notable sustainability features are:
- Storage and collection of recyclables
- Low-emitting & fuel-efficient vehicles
- Bicycle storage & changing rooms
- Heat-island effect, roof & non-roof
- Controllability of systems, lighting
- Construction waste management
- Optimized energy performance
- Sustainable cleaning policy
- Water efficient landscaping
- Ground source heat pump
- On-site renewable energy
- Light pollution reduction
- Low-emitting materials
- Increased ventilation
- Water use reduction
- Storm water design
- Parking capacity
- Thermal comfort
Our corporate building supports indoor environmental quality, innovation and design, energy and atmosphere and water efficiency.