Opportunity on every path.
We take on big challenges.
Every employee at Blattner learns what it means to work up and to the right. They take ownership of their work, solve problems, work together and deliver beyond expectations. When you're a member of the team, everything you do makes a difference.
Blattner employees are experts in their fields. They are leaders, innovators and changemakers. Our approach to training and development supports every employee, and we love promoting from within.
Become an apprentice.
Unleash your potential, grow your skills and advance your career through Blattner's apprenticeship program. This program teaches new skills and creates career paths for our field employees.
Through Blattner's apprenticeship program, which is registered with the U.S. Department of Labor, you can obtain:
- Paid work experience
- On-the-job training
- Technical classroom instruction
- Nationally recognized credential upon completion
- A career path at Blattner
Blattner sees the value in investing in our employees, and our apprenticeship opportunities are designed to help you succeed and grow. Learn more about the program and help us Build A Better Tomorrow.
Choose from one of five apprenticeships.
We see tremendous potential in our employees, and we know there's additional potential in our future employees. We are Building Tomorrow's Teams by launching our apprenticeship program for five career paths:
- Construction craft laborers (two-year program)
- Cable installers (three-year program)
- Heavy equipment operators (three-year program)
- Wind turbine installers (three-year program)
- Substation technicians (four-year program)